for San Clemente City Council
Nurse · Community Advocate · Veteran
VOTE NOV. 8TH
STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE CAMPAIGN
I’M A PROFESSIONAL PROBLEM SOLVER WHO KNOWS HOW TO GET THINGS DONE. WHEN I’M ELECTED, YOU CAN COUNT ON ME TO:
- Prioritize Community Health. Let’s work to bring a community hospital back to San Clemente to provide high quality medical care and emergency services to local residents and South County families.
- Prioritize Public Safety. Even with nearly half of San Clemente’s budget devoted to police (OC Sheriff), fire (OC Fire Authority) and marine safety (beaches, parks and recreation), we continue to face significant public safety challenges, including homelessness. It’s time to focus on real solutions that address our city’s homelessness crisis head-on with prevention and intervention strategies to keep families and individuals off the streets.
- Prioritize Sustainability and Environmental Stewardship. Our coastline is the most important economic engine we have in San Clemente. Protecting and enhancing our beaches, parks, trails, and open spaces improves our quality of life and serves our bottom line.
- Prioritize Services to Seniors, Families and Veterans. My experience as a mother, a nurse and hospice volunteer and a veteran gives me a unique perspective on the needs of our community. Investing in programs that serve the people pays significant dividends to our community.
- Prioritize Partnership With Local Schools, Businesses and Nonprofits. Without our schools, businesses and community organizations, San Clemente would not be thriving. I’m an advocate for strong collaborations actively supported by our city government to strengthen the fabric of our community.
- Prioritize Respectful Leadership. It’s time to stop the political divisions at City Hall and bring open, ethical and transparent government to our community.